Discover: Wednesday Wonderings
- With David Ortiz still at his peak, Beantown Blitz asks whether he should retire.
- Meanwhile, The Unbiased MLB Fan ponders the difficulty of going out on top.
- Looking for photos from the Dodgers’ Tuesday win? Dodgers Photog Blog has those.
- The Cutoff Man points out the Yanks and Jays are going in opposite directions.
- What more can Clayton Kershaw do? Not much, according to cat loves the dodgers.
- Stlcardinalsminimo believes the baseball gods intervened in Monday’s win.
- Who was the Giants Man for May? Gamer Babes says it was Johnny Cueto.
- Thrivenationblog wants to know what’s wrong with Matt Harvey this season.
- Deciding who to pitch or ditch today? MLB.com Fantasy 411 is here to help!
- CapFigure can’t wait to see what Christian Yelich goes on to do in his career.
- Ever wonder how Greg Amsinger got into baseball? Cardinals Insider explains.
- What has Bernie Williams been up to? The Baseball Sociologist has the answer.
- Cait Covers the Bases has “Specials by Series” if you’re heading out to Miller Park.
- Have you seen these shots of the Tink Larson Field opener by Twins Pics?
- Cardinal Red Baseball wants to know if you’ve tried Stan the Man BBQ Sauce.
- Have you welcomed rookie blogger My Royals Experience, who just made a debut?
What are you wondering about this Wednesday?