Results tagged ‘ Brandon Crawford ’
- Is there something to the Cubs’ superstitions? The Canuck Cubbie explores.
- Dodger Insider tries to put the Dodgers’ NL West comeback in perspective.
- The Giants’ post-All-Star Break slide has left Gamer Babes very puzzled.
- Should Brandon Crawford write a thank-you note like More Splash Hits argues?
- BBST questions whether the A’s have properly managed Sonny Gray’s health.
- Might Prince Fielder’s career be over? The Cola examines the possibility.
- Lucas Frankel Sports looks at Alex Rodriguez’s résumé for Monument Park.
- How is Joe Girardi managing the A-Rod situation? The Cutoff Man explains.
- Vlad4MVP wonders who will win the Cy Young races in both leagues this fall.
- Will a division race decide an award like The Game of Redemption believes?
- Mullanysportsblog gazes into the Blue Jays’ 2017 free agency crystal ball.
- How will Tim Tebow fare at baseball? Bleacher Boy captured some reactions.
- What did it mean to The Kid to have his number retired? Edgar & Dave has that
- Cait Covers the Bases shares updated Brewers walk-up music, if you’re curious.
- What Olympic sports would Indians players be good at? TribeVibe has ideas.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 put together a Pitch or Ditch if you need help today.
The Trade Deadline brings a lot of talk about how deals affect teams on the field. There’s another side to these moves, however, and Brandon Crawford talks about having close friend Matt Duffy traded away. In his latest Brandon and Brandon post, the Giants shortstop discusses the guys headed elsewhere and what new acquisition Eduardo Nunez brings to the team.
Brandon Crawford is 4-for-5 in his career when swinging on 3-0 pitches, having recently hit a home run in that situation. In a post to his Brandon and Brandon MLB Pro Blog, the Giants shortstop talks about his strategy when well ahead in the count, as well as his perspective on the benches clearing in that same series in San Diego. Drop by and leave him a comment!
The streaking Giants are one of the hottest teams in baseball, and shortstop Brandon Crawford took advantage of an off day to update fans in his Brandon and Brandon MLB Pro Blog. The latest post deals mainly with music — what’s being played in the Giants clubhouse as well as a hilarious attempt at gamesmanship by an opposing club. Drop by and leave both Brandons a comment!
The Giants’ Brandon Belt and Brandon Crawford have shared their Brandon and Brandon blog for over four years now. New teammate Denard Span recently took over the blog to discuss his adjustment to a different clubhouse and the Giants’ hot start to 2016. See what he had to say!
First baseman Brandon Belt and shortstop Brandon Crawford don’t just play together in the Giants’ infield. They’re also blogging together at Brandon & Brandon. They checked in this weekend from Spring Training in Scottsdale to update fans on their preparations for the season and talk entertainment. Always a fan of movies, Brandon Belt posted videos from the dugout of his Oscar picks prior to Sunday night’s Academy Awards. Clubhouse DJ Brandon Crawford shared a couple of playlists he put together with to up the intensity of batting practice.
Make sure you’re following the Brandons’ blog so you don’t miss a post this season!
It’s been quite a November already for Brandon Crawford. He and his wife hit the Big Apple for the Heart & Hustle Award dinner, then he received his first Rawlings Gold Glove. While all this was going on, the Giants and their shortstop finalized a new six-year deal. Read what Crawford has to say about it all in the most recent post to the MLB Pro Blog he shares with teammate Brandon Belt, Brandon and Brandon.
- Were you as impressed as Vine Line with the job Joe Maddon did this season?
- Who do you like for the Cy Young awards? Sports with Uncle Leary shares his picks.
- Tom Singer wonders whether the Pirates’ success is being taken for granted now.
- The 2016 season will be David Ortiz’s last. Smirfitts Speech processes the news.
- Boston’s Big Four really wants to see a meaningful final season for Big Papi.
- Do you agree with Know Hitter that the Mariners already have improved this month?
- Sports with Neil and friends thinks a trade confirms the Mariners’ new identity.
- The offseason moves have Confessions of a Mariners Fan excited for the new season.
- Should the Mets pursue these free agents identified as good fits by Metsin’ Around?
- Stlcardinalsminimo examines the never-ending question of prospects and free agents.
- What does the Craig Kimbrel trade mean for the Rays? Rays Radio chimes in.
- Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay seems happy with Brandon Crawford’s new deal.
- How did the Tigers’ Top 10 prospects fare this season? Sons of ’84 takes a look.
- Did DGnUSA eventually get to watch the Mets’ postseason run totally unspoiled?
- Can you top this New York baseball trip this past season by A’s bat boy Austin Ginn?
- Dazzy Vance Chronicles has Tommy Lasorda’s 1965 scouting report on Tom Seaver.
- Looking for the third part of Our Game‘s series on baseball’s greatest illustration art?
- How excited must the kids have been to meet Felix Hernandez and Clayton Kershaw?
1. GM Meetings. The eyes of the baseball world are on South Florida, with baseball front offices assembled and trade talk in the air. Brownie Points has quotes from Scott Boras about his client, Xander Bogaerts, and a possible early long-term deal with the Red Sox. Sports Hate Me put together a list of possible trade targets for the Nationals this offseason, while Bullpen, Baseball & Sock Talk looks at some potential free agent signings that could help the A’s. THE REAL CUBS FAN is allowing himself to dream this offseason with some recommended moves for the Cubs, and Cardinal Red Baseball discusses the Redbirds’ reported interest in free agent ace David Price.
2. Hot Stove support group. There are two sides to every trade, so what if your favorite player is on the trading block? Plouffe’s New Hairdo is facing that exact nightmare scenario with reports that namesake Trevor Plouffe is being shopped around by the Twins this winter. Meanwhile, halfgameback wants to help Reds fans cope with losing some of their favorite players this offseason as new Reds GM Dick Williams has said he is willing to listen to offers on all current players.
3. Awards Season debate. The hardware is being handed out, and with nearly every announcement comes debate. Giants Fan Carm was elated to see the fellow blogger Brandon Crawford beat out two-time winner Andrelton Simmons for the NL Gold Glove at shortstop. MLB.com Pirates beat writer Tom Singer wasn’t nearly as thrilled with BBWAA voters’ finalists for the NL MVP Award, taking to his Change for a Nickel blog to express his dismay over Andrew McCutchen not making the cut. Have your say by voting in the Esurance MLB Awards over at MLB.com/awards!
Tell us about your Three for Thursday!
1. Brandon Crawford on sitting out. The player The Armchair All-Americans calls “the National League’s best shortstop” is forced to be a spectator right now due to tight oblique muscle. Prior to the Giants’ important win over the Wild Card rival Cubs (documented in a photo gallery posted by SF Giants Photos), Brandon Crawford talked about how he is itching to get back on the field in a post to his shared Brandon and Brandon MLB Pro Blog. (more…)