Results tagged ‘ Brewers on Deck ’
- Cory Kluber and his teammates met fans at Tribe Fest, and TribeVibe was there.
- Cat loves the dodgers posted a great recap of her Dodger FanFest experience.
- A lip sync battle broke out at Brewers On Deck and Cait Covers the Bases has video.
- Inside the White Sox puts a bow on SoxFest 2016 with a final day wrap-up.
- What will 2016 hold in store for the Halos? The Angels Ace can’t wait to find out.
- ChristianBondBlog‘s first impressions of the 2016 Mariners seem to be positive.
- Who will follow Nori Aoki in the Mariners’ new lineup, asks Balls and Strikes.
- Big Time Atlanta Sports believes Matt Wisler is primed for a breakout campaign.
- MLB.com’s William Boor explains why the Cubs just might win it all this season.
- MLB.com’s Top 100 Prospects is out and The Unbiased MLB Fan reacts to it.
- Newberg Report examines the Rangers’ highly regarded Minor League system.
- A Top 100-best seven Phillies give reason for optimism, according to 41phillysports.
- The Baseball Sociologist is excited for some baseball with the Caribbean Series.
- Super Bowl Week means Spring Training nearly is here, writes Dodger Drei.
- Our Game has the latest installment of David Voigt’s History of Baseball series.
- Meet Danielle, a spring 2016 intern, over at the MLBPAA Intern Insider blog.
- The Astros Ballhawk posted a great recap of Astros FanFest, complete with photos!
- This A-to-Z guide to the upcoming Brewers On Deck is from Cait Covers the Bases.
- TribeVibe shared the main stage itinerary for this weekend’s Tribe Fest.
- Justin Turner surprised fans, and Dodger Insider collected the social media posts.
- The Baseball Collector blogged about catching two home run balls in a game.
- Which remaining free agents will sign next? Around the Horn Talk has some ideas.
- The Winning Run looks at the increasing popular player opt-out in contracts.
- Where do the Nationals go after a disappointing 2015, asks stlcardinalsminimo.
- Big Time Atlanta Sports wonders what if the Braves hadn’t opted to rebuild.
- The rebuilding process also is in full swing in Cincinnati, as ampedi01 will tell you.
- Bay Area Blog of Sports Shenanigans looks at the Giants’ offseason preparation.
- Mike Scioscia and Fernando Valenzuela held court and The Halo Way was there.
- Metsin’ Around is very excited to see Mike Piazza get his due from the Mets.
- The schedule for Mike Piazza Weekend is out and ZX Sports has the highlights.
- The Baseball Sociologist loved an infographic that the Orioles put together.
- The latest installment of David Voigt’s History of Baseball is up at Our Game.
1. Winter fan events. This is the time of year when clubs are holding events for their fans to interact with members of the organization. The Cardinals’ recent Winter Warm-Up event attracted huge numbers, while their traveling Cardinals Caravan takes the show on the road. Braves Give will be at the upcoming Braves Fan Fest, while Cait Covers the Bases has the list of Brewers On Deck attendees.
2. Hot Stove still burning. Rays Radio has christened this The Year of the Opt Out after opt-out clauses made their way into a number of high-profile contracts. Some big names remaining unsigned far into the winter, and The Baseball Haven argues that this is the work of the current Collective Bargaining Agreement. Tigers Forever says days like Wednesday are the kind sports fans live for, while Beck’s Blog highlights Torii Hunter’s influence on the Tigers signing Justin Upton.
3. Fantasy camping. With fans donning the uniforms of their favorite teams at fantasy camps in warmer climates, Dodger Insider profiles a fantasy camp veteran’s rebirth at Camelback Ranch. Every picture tells a story, so here are a number of stories from Cleveland Indians Fantasy Camp.
Plus a bonus one: Happy fifth anniversary to The Unbiased MLB Fan!
What’s in your Three for Thursday?