Results tagged ‘ charity ’
- Gamer Babes loved seeming the Joe Panik spearhead a comeback for the sweep.
- The Giants don’t seem to be too affected by injuries, notes Giants Fan Carm.
- Drei revisits the crazy ending to Wednesday night’s game at Dodger Stadium.
- The Yankees rode the long ball to a win, and The Cutoff Man recaps a walk-off.
- The Halo Way posted a gallery of images from Tim Lincecum’s second start.
- James Shields impressed, despite a late White Sox loss, writes Cricket Fox.
- The Canuck Cubbie wonders whether the Cubs are slumping after losing again.
- An unexpected sweep at Wrigley Field has stlcardinalsminimo feeling positive.
- Twins Pics has behind-the-scenes photos of first-round draft pick Alex Kirilloff.
- How the Rangers juggle an overcrowded infield? Newberg Report examines.
- Some millennials says that Chris Archer is broken and asks if he can be fixed.
- Is the answer for the Mets a familiar face, like NY Sports Talk believes it is?
- Author Dennis Corcoran‘s new blog revisits a key speech by Ted Williams.
- The Indians were the first MLB team to wear uniform numbers, notes TribeVibe.
- Dazzy Vance Chronicles writes about when the Padres nearly left San Diego.
- “The Infield” was born 43 years ago yesterday, as Dodger Insider explains.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 runs through Pitch or Ditch for Friday night’s games.
- Please bring toiletries to Miller Park this weekend, asks Cait Covers the Bases.
1. The Todd Frazier trade. The All-Star third baseman — and reigning Home Run Derby champion — was traded to the White Sox on Wednesday in a three-team deal, and Call to the Bullpen has three takeaways from the move. The Baseball Stat Guy writes that Christmas has come early to the South Side of Chicago, while Dodger Insider points out the commitment the team has made to Justin Turner by opting for prospects over Frazier. As for Cincinnati, Queen City Beer League sees this as the first offseason domino to fall in the Reds’ rebuild.
2. Looking ahead. Coastal Grooves isn’t alone in missing baseball this time of year, but there’s plenty of Hot Stove action to keep us warm over the winter. One Flew Over the Jays nest is awaiting a big offseason move from the AL East champions and dumpthedh questions some of the things Mets fans are saying about Yoenis Cespedes. The Jake McDonnell Sports Blog projects the Orioles’ lineup and rotation would look like if the season started today, while Just Mets looks at who are the favorites to win the 2016 World Series.
3. Holiday season. We’re a week out from Christmas, and if you’re still looking for a gift for a Brewers fan, Cait Covers the Bases has details on a big sale this Sunday at the Brewers Team Store at Miller Park. The Halo Way has photos and video from the 2015 Angels Baseball Foundation Children’s Holiday Party. As we prepare to turn the calendar to 2016, It’s Always A Good Dre in L.A. sends out season’s greetings and looks back at The Ravine Life in 2015.
What’s in your Three for Thursday? Tell us with a comment below!