Results tagged ‘ Chris Sale ’
- @TheBallIsOrange reflects on a pair of 1990s baseball icons going into the Hall.
- The youthful Ken Griffey Jr. changed the game, writes thesportsmixblog.
- From the Corner of Edgar & Dave congratulates an absolute Mariners legend.
- It would be great to see Mike Piazza and the Dodgers mend fences, says Drei.
- Fenway at Fenway was in Cooperstown and blogs about the experience.
- The Yanks impressed Yankees Life by taking the rubber match from the Giants.
- Reality bit the Cards in a way that was tough to watch for stlcardinalsminimo.
- The Metssiah is rejoicing after the Mets won the weekend series in South Florida.
- It’s been one step forward, one step back for the Giants, explains Gamer Babes.
- Dodger Insider nominates white-hot Justin Turner as a stealth MVP candidate.
- Sandy Leon is impressive, but how good is he? Degenerate Fanatics investigates.
- A Season with the Chicago White Sox weighs in on Chris Sale and the White Sox.
- These blockbuster deadline deals would shake up MLB, according to sconzo.
- Second City Sports Report put together six trade proposals before the deadline.
- Some players really should be on the move this week, believes thrivenationblog.
- The Forty Forty Club gazes into the crystal ball with predictions for awards.
- Every picture tells a story, as Our Game looks at the history of The Stick.
- Re-live Family Fun Day at Miller Park thanks to Cait Covers the Bases.
- Giancarlo Stanton dominated the Home Run Derby, as Cloud Nine Sports recaps.
- Dodgers Photog Blog and SF Giants Photos posted images from Petco Park.
- Chris Sale starts for the AL tonight, and Inside the White Sox discusses the honor.
- More Splash Hits notes the good omen when a Giant starts the All-Star Game.
- Re-live this Mets All-Star memory of Jacob deGrom with subwaybaseball.com.
- Joeschlabotnikfanclub weighs in on the All-Star fan selections for the NL.
- Miguel Cabrera represents the Tigers in San Diego and Tigers Forever loves it.
- Phillies Insider highlights Odubel Herrera and some Phillies All-Star “lasts.”
- Here are some midseason MLB awards, courtesy of Beyond the X’s and O’s.
- The MLB.com Fantasy 411 gurus identify some surprises and disappointments.
- There were some positives to the A’s rough first half, argues Jen Rainwater.
- Matt Fassnacht Sports calls for fans to believe in Pirates GM Neal Huntington.
- Let new GM Dave Dombrowski do his job in Boston, pleads Molly Burkhardt.
- Sportsbard asks whether this Cubs team has been built for October baseball.
- Here are five teams poised to make playoff runs, according to The Grandstand.
- Cheap Seat Chirps believes that it’s time to start watching the Phillies again.
- Mariners prospect Tyler O’Neill certainly has impressed The Wayniac Nation.
- Cat loves the dodgers shares her ballpark experience at Dodger Stadium.
- This is some high praise for the Zack Cozart bobblehead from Better Off Red.
- The Canuck Cubbie highlights Kris Bryant’s historic Monday night in Cincinnati.
- The Rangers came from behind in a delayed game, delighting Newberg Report.
- Stlcardinalsminimo says the Cardinals took another punch in the face Monday.
- Noah Syndergaard couldn’t hold a big lead, laments Above the Mendoza.
- Gamer Babes sees the local rival A’s as kryptonite for the white-hot Giants.
- The Dodgers hit the road after avoiding a sweep, writes cat loves the dodgers.
- Phillies Insider came away impressed with Vince Velasquez and the Phils’ bats.
- The game might not have gone well, but Bumgarner Snotrockets found beauty.
- Bush League News hails Chris Sale as the best pitcher in the American League.
- The Angels are battling a multitude of injuries, says View from the Big A.
- Dodger Insider reminds fans that the deadline for All-Star voting is Thursday.
- Is Tom Koehler the true King of the North? On Cloud Conine investigates.
- The Power Couple wrote an impassioned defense of live sporting events.
- Go along on a recent trip to Dodger Stadium with Too Ugly for TV Sports.
- The Baseball Collector recaps his visit to Marlins Park earlier this month.
- Who would Cardinals trade places with for a day? Cardinals Insider asked.
- TribeVibe announced Corey Kluber as a Bob Feller Act of Valor Award finalist.
1. Gazing into the crystal ball. Subwaybaseball.com wonders whether we’ll see the Mets back in the Fall Classic, while stlcardinalsminimo says Cardinals fans should be focused on the Pirates more than the Cubs this season. Same Page Team looks at how the Blue Jays’ roster will come together in Spring Training, and theRIPOFF makes some award predictions.
2. Fresh faces in camp. Kyle McPherson is one of the pitchers in the Rays’ camp looking to come back from Tommy John surgery, and Rays Radio profiles the 28-year old. The Unbiased MLB Fan posted a Q&A with top Brewers prospect Josh Hader, and The Loyal Bostonian looks at the upside of Yoan Moncada.
3. Veterans gearing up for another campaign. Inside the White Sox has glowing comments from Chris Sale on the tone of White Sox Spring Training. Eric Young, Jr. is trying to make the Brewers’ roster as a non-roster invitee, and Cait Covers the Bases checks in with him. BBST says it’s a make-or-break season for Billy Butler with the A’s, while DanteOnDeck asks whether the Price is right in Boston.
What’s in your Three for Thursday? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Veteran MLB.com/blogger Zack Hample caught Mike Trout’s first career Major League home run and Barry Bonds’ 724th career home run, and now he snagged Alex Rodriguez’s 3,000th career hit when the Yankee slugger homered in his first at-bat on Friday night. In his blog, The Baseball Collector, Hample talked his eventful evening that saw him trending on Twitter and in high demand for interviews. (more…)