Results tagged ‘ Dodger Insider ’
- Dave Dombrowski did it again with the Pomeranz trade, says Cloud Nine Sports.
- Fan Interference believes the Red Sox gave up a lot in the deal, but still likes it.
- Pomeranz is going to have to perform in a tougher setting, argues SantoSports.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 is ready for the second half with tonight’s Pitch or Ditch.
- There’s potential excitement ahead, writes Tracy Ringolsby at Write ’em Cowboy.
- A Season with the Chicago White Sox has been missing baseball and can’t wait.
- Here are some second-half predictions for the AL from Unfair Weather Fan.
- Phillies Insider highlights the challenging set of games ahead for the Phillies.
- The Yankees’ next 13 games could make or break them, says subwaybaseball.com.
- More Splash Hits welcomes reinforcements as the Giants’ schedule toughens.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Red Sox, asks The Loyal Bostonian.
- The Grandstand identifies some prospects to watch during the second half.
- Who will be buyers and who will sell off at the deadline? Sconzo weighs in.
- Sconnie Sports Talk discusses a trade model for the Brewers centered on pitching.
- Here’s some great news on Clayton Kershaw’s rehab from Dodger Insider.
- The Unbiased MLB Fan breaks down Shelby Miller’s tale of two seasons.
- Go behind the ballpark with this great post from Inside the White Sox.
- From the Corner of Edgar & Dave kicks off 24 Stories about Ken Griffey Jr.
- See what’s on deck during this seventh Cubs homestand thanks to Vine Line.
- Cait Covers the Bases previews the Baseball Hall of Fame Tour at Miller Park.
- Get a preview of Tsunami’s Cardinals Magazine cover at Cardinals Insider.
- Want to re-live the AL’s All-Star Game victory last night with Yankees Life?
- Padre Steve muses on baseball as an escape, a common bond and a time machine.
- Why was Cole Hamels sporting a bandage last night? Off The Bench has the story.
- Fan Interference has video of Kris Bryant’s home run if you’d like to see it again.
- Looking for All-Star photos? SF Giants Photos and The Halo Way have those.
- Dodger Insider wonders what might’ve been for Corey Seager had he stayed in.
- Has it hit you this is Big Papi’s final season, like it did Cloud Nine Sports last night?
- Remember Mariano Rivera’s All-Star swan song? Subwaybaseball.com revisits.
- The Unbiased MLB Fan hands out midseason awards. Do you agree with him?
- Or is Daniel Murphy the first-half NL MVP like sportselite1 suggests he is?
- The Cutoff Man points out the Yankees’ daunting workload awaiting them.
- Could some All-Stars be on the move this month, asks Hot Stove Soapbox.
- The Sports Mecca picked out five starters who could be available in a trade.
- How did the Cardinals’ Mitch Harris answer Cardinals Insider‘s questions?
- On Cloud Conine explains why Fernando Rodney wears his hat crooked.
- Want Max Scherzer’s autograph for a great cause? Matt’s Bats has details.
As we reach the midway point of the season, the top talents in the game get to put their talents on display at the Midsummer Classic in San Diego. We’ve got some incredible writers in our community, and we recognize them with our monthly Latest Leaders rankings. Congratulations to all those who made the cut, from mainstays like The Brewer Nation and I’m Not a Headline Guy… to rookies like Fenway Frames and Cards in the Community. If you’d like to see your blog here next month, start building your audience by leaving a link and introducing yourself in the comments below!
Here are your Latest Leaders from June 1-30:
1. Dodger Insider
3. Cait Covers the Bases
4. MLB.com Fantasy 411
5. Dodgers Photog Blog
6. From the Corner of Edgar & Dave
7. The Halo Way
8. Brandon and Brandon
9. Inside the White Sox
10. Major League Baseball Urban Youth Academy – Compton, CA
11. Friar Wire
12. Cubs Vine Line Blog
13. Better Off Red
14. Cardinals Insider
15. SF Giants Photos
16. On Cloud Conine
17. Our Game
18. Curly W Live
19. Phillies Insider
20. White Shark
21. Newberg Report
22. Roof and Gate Report
23. Homestand Blog by Yankees Magazine
24. Rays Radio
25. MLB.com Blogs Central
26. Braves Give
27. Desde el Desierto
28. Astros Mission Control
29. Beyond the Ballpark
30. TVA Jacques
31. Twins Pics
32. Cards in the Community
33. Rockies Photo Blog
34. BTF Today
35. Step up to B.A.T.
37. The Cutoff Man
38. Fenway Frames
39. Baseball with Matt
40. Boomskie on Baseball
41. BERNIE’S BASEBALL WORLD
42. Matt’s Bats
43. A Twinternal Perspective
44. The First Week of Summer
45. Gordon Edes
1. The Baseball Collector
2. Bleacher Boy
3. The Ballpark Guide
4. Universo Béisbol
5. Cook & Sons’ Baseball Adventures
6. La Pagina de Tony Menendez
7. The Brewer Nation
8. Dodger Blue World
9. The Unbiased MLB Fan
12. The Canuck Cubbie
13. cat loves the dodgers
14. The Baseball Sociologist
15. Gregg’s Baseball Bookcase
16. Phillies Phollowers
17. Dazzy Vance Chronicles
19. Born on Third
20. Plouffe’s New Hairdo
21. Fish Fry
22. All Things Ed
23. More Splash Hits
24. Cardinal Red Baseball
25. Bumgarner Snotrockets
26. Baseball’s Relatives
27. The Angels’ Ace
28. Minoring In Baseball
29. Fish On The Farm
30. Women Who Love Cardinals Baseball
31. The Winning Run
32. Minor League Madhouse
33. A View From The Bench
34. I’m Not A Headline Guy…
35. steel city ballhawk
37. Chavez Chronicles
38. Coco Crisp’s Afro
39. Above The Mendoza
40. INSANE SPORTS
41. 7th Inning Stretch Time
42. Life of a Baseball Snagger
43. Giants Fan Carm
44. A Season with the Chicago White Sox
45. The Baseball Haven
46. Take Time For Paradise
47. Inside the Clubhouse
49. Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay
50. Mets Plus
MLB.COM BEAT WRITERS
1. Muskat Ramblings
2. Beck’s Blog
3. Mark My Word
4. By Gosh, It’s Langosch
5. The Zo Zone
6. Major League Bastian
7. Bowman’s Blog
8. Mariners Musings
9. Brownie Points
10. A Bucs Life
1. MiLB.com’s PROSPECTive Blog
2. Ben’s Biz Blog
3. Riders Insider Blog
4. The Dash Board
5. Inside the San Jose Giants
6. The Shuck Dynasty
7. Rattler Radio
8. M-Braves Clubhouse Report
9. Crawdads Beat
10. Salem Sox Talk
11. Rollin’ with Rick PawSox
12. ‘Cats Corner
13. Not Just Baseball…Aceball
14. Unlocking the Keys
15. 45 Miles From Fenway
16. Beachbound & Down
17. Minor Details
18. All Aboard
19. Callis’ Corner
20. Bill On Baseball
21. Hook, Line and Sinker
22. Delmarva Shorebirds Blog
23. Barons Beat
24. Inside the Chiefs
25. Hit Bull Win Blog
26. Intimidating Insight
27. Inside the Clubhouse with Mike Antonellis
28. Nine Lives
29. Generally Speaking
30. From the Nest
31. Docking With the Ports
32. WINGIN’ IT
33. The LumberBlog
34. MiLB Snap Shots
35. ‘Tuga Power
Reminder: These rankings are based on Unique Visits measured by Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and we may change the metrics from time to time at our discretion. As always, keeping mind that our data is unrelated to the traffic stats you see in your WordPress.com dashboard that measure traffic differently. Blogs only can be tracked for this list if they use an MLB theme. If you switch to a different WordPress.com theme for a day or two during that month, those page views will not be included for these purposes because they cannot be recorded by MLB.com.
- The Miller Sport Update tells how the Indians won their 13th straight game.
- The Tribe has more help on the way with prospects, writes The Wayniac Nation.
- The Canuck Cubbie recounts how the Cubs’ revenge plot went awry Thursday.
- The Cubs found out about Brandon Nimmo, quips A View From The Bench.
- Gamer Babes are resolute in their belief that a Giants win is a win is a win.
- Madison Bumgarner got to DH, and Bumgarner Snotrockets was loving it.
- The Cutoff Man recaps a second-straight walk-off victory for the Yankees.
- Michael Pineda is changing minds lately, including subwaybaseball.com‘s.
- Beck’s Blog has news and notes from the Tigers’ big comeback win Thursday.
- On the flip side, here’s postgame audio from Rays Radio on what went wrong.
- Daniel Satter Sport Talk analyzes the trade of Fernando Rodney to Miami.
- The Red Sox would do well to part ways with John Farrell, argues Beantown Blitz.
- Joseph Orozco reviews the first three months of the season for the Dodgers.
- The Cardinals face some tough decisions this month, notes stlcardinalsminimo.
- Newberg Report believes the Rangers are in a great position entering July.
- Here’s a review of the month of June for the Rangers from Peplums and Pitches.
- What are the Yankees to do? I’m Not a Headline Guy examines their dilemma.
- Dodger Insider puts forward Corey Seager as a breakout NL MVP candidate.
- These are some great images from this week’s series from Rockies Photo Blog.
- Curly W Live was there as Nationals players visited the Diabetes Care Complex.
- New Miller Park menu items for July get reviewed by Cait Covers the Bases.
- Southside Cub thinks Tuesday night’s game in Cincinnati was a weird one. Agree?
- Were you as amazed at Joe Maddon’s managing last night as The Canuck Cubbie?
- How wild was Jose Urías Tuesday night? Dodger Insider puts it in perspective.
- What extraordinary thing did the Marlins’ infield do? On Cloud Conine explains.
- Curly W Live profiles Lucas Giolito, if you want to learn more about the rookie.
- How many trends did last night’s Phillies victory end? Phillies Insider explores.
- Jamey Newberg isn’t writing in his Newberg Report blog today — or is he?
- Fan Interference asks if the Red Sox slump is going to cost John Farrell his job.
- Want to see photos from the fifth Red Sox homestand, thanks to Fenway Frames?
- Project Left Bench wonders whether anyone can turn around the Pirates.
- Who is baseball’s top player to build around. Check Down Sports has an idea…
- MLB Reports looks at where the Cardinals would be without Matt Carpenter.
- What does the current Padres homestand hold in store? Friar Wire has details.
- OSports Blog wants to know what has happened to the Astros’ staff ace.
- Looking for fantasy pitching advice today? MLB.com Fantasy 411 is here to help.
- At the Buzzer shares a recommended All-Star Ballot. Have you voted?
- The Canuck Cubbie highlights Kris Bryant’s historic Monday night in Cincinnati.
- The Rangers came from behind in a delayed game, delighting Newberg Report.
- Stlcardinalsminimo says the Cardinals took another punch in the face Monday.
- Noah Syndergaard couldn’t hold a big lead, laments Above the Mendoza.
- Gamer Babes sees the local rival A’s as kryptonite for the white-hot Giants.
- The Dodgers hit the road after avoiding a sweep, writes cat loves the dodgers.
- Phillies Insider came away impressed with Vince Velasquez and the Phils’ bats.
- The game might not have gone well, but Bumgarner Snotrockets found beauty.
- Bush League News hails Chris Sale as the best pitcher in the American League.
- The Angels are battling a multitude of injuries, says View from the Big A.
- Dodger Insider reminds fans that the deadline for All-Star voting is Thursday.
- Is Tom Koehler the true King of the North? On Cloud Conine investigates.
- The Power Couple wrote an impassioned defense of live sporting events.
- Go along on a recent trip to Dodger Stadium with Too Ugly for TV Sports.
- The Baseball Collector recaps his visit to Marlins Park earlier this month.
- Who would Cardinals trade places with for a day? Cardinals Insider asked.
- TribeVibe announced Corey Kluber as a Bob Feller Act of Valor Award finalist.
- Gamer Babes loved seeming the Joe Panik spearhead a comeback for the sweep.
- The Giants don’t seem to be too affected by injuries, notes Giants Fan Carm.
- Drei revisits the crazy ending to Wednesday night’s game at Dodger Stadium.
- The Yankees rode the long ball to a win, and The Cutoff Man recaps a walk-off.
- The Halo Way posted a gallery of images from Tim Lincecum’s second start.
- James Shields impressed, despite a late White Sox loss, writes Cricket Fox.
- The Canuck Cubbie wonders whether the Cubs are slumping after losing again.
- An unexpected sweep at Wrigley Field has stlcardinalsminimo feeling positive.
- Twins Pics has behind-the-scenes photos of first-round draft pick Alex Kirilloff.
- How the Rangers juggle an overcrowded infield? Newberg Report examines.
- Some millennials says that Chris Archer is broken and asks if he can be fixed.
- Is the answer for the Mets a familiar face, like NY Sports Talk believes it is?
- Author Dennis Corcoran‘s new blog revisits a key speech by Ted Williams.
- The Indians were the first MLB team to wear uniform numbers, notes TribeVibe.
- Dazzy Vance Chronicles writes about when the Padres nearly left San Diego.
- “The Infield” was born 43 years ago yesterday, as Dodger Insider explains.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 runs through Pitch or Ditch for Friday night’s games.
- Please bring toiletries to Miller Park this weekend, asks Cait Covers the Bases.
- A Season with the Chicago White Sox recaps a great Battle of the Sox in Boston.
- The bottom of the ninth saw history repeat itself, writes Inside the White Sox.
- Stlcardinalsminimo says the Cardinals were able to man up at Wrigley Field.
- The Cubs made rookie mistakes, but The Canuck Cubbie isn’t too bothered.
- See Clayton Kershaw’s latest gem through the lens at Dodgers Photog Blog.
- Dodger Insider highlights Kenley Jansen breaking the franchise save record.
- The Dodgers seem to have turned the corner according to cat loves the dodgers.
- Socks Girl revisits Week 11 of the regular season in her wide-ranging recap.
- Josh Donaldson was named AL Player of the Week and Alyssa Cohen celebrates.
- More Splash Hits believes the Giants’ upcoming schedule just got easier.
- Here’s a summer solstice-themed piece on the Rangers from Newberg Report.
- Beyond the X’s and O’s looks at the frustration in Flushing this season.
- The Price is almost right in Boston at this point, claims The Loyal Bostonian.
- The Joe Show asks the question: what is wrong with Giancarlo Stanton?
- The White Sox erred with James Shields, argues The Game of Redemption.
- The Wayniac Nation identifies the Marlins’ Cody Poteet as one to watch.
- Where could Joey Bats land this winter? Tblazesportingnews explores.
- Thrivenationblog analyzes Dallas Keuchel’s nightmarish 2016 season so far.
- The Mariners and Cardinals are turning back the clock to 1984 this weekend.
1. Ichiro’s 4,257th. Bullpen, Baseball & Sock Talk posted videos of the historic hits in San Diego yesterday, while The Unbiased MLB Fan wrote about the achievement and On Cloud Conine highlighted an Ichiro doppelgänger. Bleacher Boy asks the question: Who is the real “hit king”? The Wayniac Nation discussed the debate and The Miller Sport Update says it’s still Pete Rose.
2. Playoff previews? Wednesday saw potential October matchups in both leagues. The Metssiah was overjoyed at the Mets’ offense breaking out in a rout of the Pirates, as Bitty’s Gumband argues it’s time for Pirates starters to step up. Despite the walk-off victory by the Nationals, The Canuck Cubbie still enjoyed Wednesday’s extra-inning affair in the nation’s capital as two of the NL favorites locked horns. Following a tough defeat in an AL Central showdown with the Royals, Cleveland Sports Perspective wonders whether Terry Francona is loyal or stubborn. Steven Wright pitched the Red Sox into a first-place tie, and The Loyal Bostonian says it’s not too late to hop on the knuckleballer’s bandwagon. Baltimore Sports Today‘s latest podcast looks at the Orioles’ bullpen highs and rotation lows.
3. Vote! Overtime takes a stab at predicting the American League All-Star Game starters, as Daily Law Sports checks in where Red Sox players stand in the fan voting. Cait Covers the Bases and Dodger Insider posted updates on a couple of their players cracking the Top 5 at their positions, while Redleg Nation stumps for a couple of Reds. If you haven’t already voted, you have until June 30th, so submit your ballot and blog about it!
What’s in your Three for Thursday? Tell us about it in the comments!
- A Season with the Chicago White Sox recaps a memorable win for the Pale Hose.
- One run was the difference yet again for the Dodgers, notes Dodger Insider.
- More Splash Hits would like to see more comfortable Giants wins like Monday’s.
- This Cubs-Nationals series could be a playoff preview, writes The Canuck Cubbie.
- Zach Clark Sports Blog takes stock of who’s hot and who’s not around baseball.
- Michael Fulmer’s white-hot start to 2016 has the attention of Tigers Forever.
- Sportselite1 believes the Yankees could get a lot in return for a reliever.
- The Dodgers won the Todd Frazier trade according to FreelanceFuego.com.
- Drei is loving his blog’s ranking of 42nd in the most recent Latest Leaders.
- Here’s a ranking of all 30 MLB franchises in the 21st century from oneonethreesite.
- Dazzy Vance Chronicles says there’s no debate over the worst team of all time.
- Who are the best- and worst-dressed Cardinals? Cardinals Insider asked.
- Curly W Live highlights the Nats raising $400,000 for their Dream Foundation.
- The Angels adopted a local elementary school and The Halo Way has photos.
- SF Giants Photos posted images from Portuguese Heritage Night at AT&T Park.