Results tagged ‘ Joe Frisaro ’
- The World Baseball Classic qualifiers are happening and Yankeebiscuitfan is on it.
- The Halo Way posted a photo gallery of images from Angels Moving Day 2016.
- Spring Training nearly is here and rookie blog The Sox Sweetheart can’t wait.
- Around the Horn Talk lists six prospects to watch in Arizona and Florida.
- MLB.com’s Barry M. Bloom pays tribute to his friend and colleague Tom Singer.
- As of Monday, we’re in The Year of the Monkey, as The Baseball Sociologist tells us.
- Dodger Insider talks Clayton Kershaw and the past century’s greatest five-year runs.
- The Orioles revealed their 2016 promotional schedule and Britt’s Bird Watch has it.
- TribeVibe is asking fans to throw their support behind “Rapid Robert” Feller.
- Here are some random predictions for 2016 from Marlins beat writer Joe Frisaro.
- Sons of ’84 identifies some breakout candidates this season in the AL West.
- The great Rod Carew is the subject of the latest post from Dazzy Vance Chronicles.
- Joeschlabotnikfanclub asks if the 2015 NL Central was one of the best divisions ever.
- The Angels need to get Dexter Fowler, argues Bullpen, Baseball & Sock Talk.
- Could we see multiple 50-homer seasons in 2016, The Unbiased MLB Fan wonders.
- Cat loves the dodgers has appealed to the baseball gods to let the Dodgers clinch.
- The Giants beat their ancient rivals on Monday and SF Giants Photos posted pics.
- The Wayniac Nation looks at some clubs enjoying resurgences this season.
- How much can 10 days change a division race? Around the Horn Talk explores.
- Just Mets discusses Matt Harvey’s comments on pitching before the postseason.
- Here are some dramatic super moon eclipse ballpark photos from The Halo Way.
- Joe Frisaro explains what a strong finish for the Marlins can do for the club.
- See photos and stories from the Wrigley stop on Chavez Chronicle‘s ballpark tour.
- TribeVibe thanks #TribeTown with details on October 3 Fan Appreciation Night.
- Think the Cubs promoted all their top prospects? Daniel Satter has news for you.
- The Distinguished Grizzly shares an updated power rankings for the final week.
MLB.com’s Richard Justice pulled double duty in his Justice4U MLB Pro Blog, taking note of the Braves’ better-than-expected start to 2015 and praising Albert Pujols after the slugger moved past Mickey Mantle into sole possession of 16th place on the all-time home run list with his 537th career dinger. (more…)
1. Joc Pederson. The Dodger rookie has homered in five consecutive games, tying the franchise record. Dodger Insider takes a look at one of the best stories in baseball this season, as Pederson ranks as one of the best hitters in the National League. He’s been so impressive, even the Giants fan behind joeschlabotnikfanclub was compelled to talk him up in a post on All-Star voting. (And if you’re wondering who the next breakout star might be after Pederson, The Baseball Haven nominates some promising candidates.) (more…)
Bryce Harper’s breakout season has Hosehead’s Thoughts and Wisdom musing on the evolution of the Major League Baseball superstar. On the subject of Harper, it’s no surprise the Nationals’ star is included in Sizing Up Sports Stats‘ picks to start for the National League in next month’s (yes, next month’s!) All-Star Game in Cincinnati. If you haven’t already done so, blog about your selections on the Esurance MLB All-Star Game Ballot and share the link here. (more…)