Results tagged ‘ Jose Fernandez ’
- Who are the big Winter Meetings winners so far? The Wayniac Nation weighs in.
- The Baseball Continuum rounds up the best of Winter Meetings Day 2 from Twitter.
- Are you looking forward to seeings how Day 3 unfolds like stlcardinalsminimo is?
- Did you expect Ben Zobrist to end up a Cub, as Vine Line Blog proudly announced?
- GENY Mets asks where to from here for the Amazins after the announcement.
- Was missing out on Zobrist a blessing in disguise like Metsin’ Around believes?
- The Distinguished Grizzly thinks it’s looking like a very merry Cubbie Christmas.
- Take a trip back in time to the Trade Deadline with THE REAL CUBS FAN.
- A blog (mainly) about Dutch baseball asks what’s next for the Yankees after Castro.
- The Unbiased MLB Fan analyzes what getting Shelby Miller means for the D-backs.
- Trying to get a handle on that deal? Call to the Bullpen offers three takeaways.
- Meanwhile, Forget the Protocol offers up a statistical analysis of the move.
- The Morning Biscuit wonders what if Jose Fernandez is the next Mark Prior?
- How is cat loves the dodgers handling waiting for big Dodger Hot Stove news?
- What’s happening with Chris Davis? Britt’s Bird Watch is here with an update.
- From the Corner of Edgar & Dave has the latest on the Mariners from Nashville.
- Were you as surprised as Around the Horn Talk with the Mariners-Red Sox trade?
- Looking for a different take on the Wade Miley trade? Enter Seatown Mariners.
- Balls and Strikes attempts to go inside the mind of Mariners GM Jerry Dipoto.
- Red Whitey and Lou guesses how Twitter would react to Jason Heyward re-signing.
- How does Aramis Ramirez’s case for the Hall of Fame look? Sons of ’84 explores.
- The young entrepreneurs highlighted by Dodger Insider could go on to big things.
- What better example of the holiday spirit than this latest post from Braves Give?
Cats In The Bleacher disagrees with those upset at the Royals’ All-Star voting dominance this season, while miraclesports lists the blogger’s “real, unbiased” picks (such as the Reds’ Todd Frazier, pictured above) for the Midsummer Classic. Make your voice heard by voting for the players you feel are #ASGWorthy with the Esurance MLB All-Star Game Ballot before the July 2 deadline! (more…)
With another early season managerial change taking place this week, veteran baseball scribe and MLB.com columnist Tracy Ringolsby looks at how similar moves have worked out in previous seasons in his Write ’em Cowboy Pro Blog. Spoiler alert: It’s pretty rare for a team to catch fire and advance to the postseason after playing poorly enough to start the season to cost their manager his job. If you’re not already following Tracy’s blog, make certain you’re doing so. It’s a must-read for all baseball fans. (more…)