Results tagged ‘ Justin Upton ’
- The Cutoff Man recaps another come-from-behind victory for the Yankees.
- Baseball is losing over 1,000 homers this week, notes The Unbiased MLB Fan.
- The Canuck Cubbie is elated to see his beloved Cubs on a long winning streak.
- The defending NL champions fell to .500 and it’s making The Metssiah sad.
- JUST A BOY & HIS BLOG asks whether Rick Porcello is the ace of the Red Sox.
- Should the A’s give Zach Neal a real shot at starting? BBST believes so.
- Coast to Coast Sports takes a mid-season look at the Twins’ up-and-down 2016.
- Justin Upton has had a tough first season in Detroit and ALDLAND checks in.
- The Chicago Chronicle writes about the Tommy La Stella situation with the Cubs.
- Things are all right in Toronto according to One Flew Over the Jays nest.
- 1st and Inches shares an all-MLB team from his time watching the game.
- Jason Grilli is paying immediate dividends for the Jays, says Echoes From 527.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 has Pitch or Ditch fantasy advice for tonight’s games.
- The first-place Indians are back home this weekend and TribeVibe has details.
- Phillies Insider was there at the Thursday luncheon honoring Jim Thome.
- Brewers greats will be scouting great tailgates, reports Cait Covers the Bases.
- Yoenis Cespedes is returning to the Mets, and Metsin’ Around reacted to the news.
- A Gal For All Seasons sees the three-year, $75 million deal as a win for all parties.
- Here’s one Mets fan’s perspective on Cespedes re-signing from Sushi on Sports.
- Metropolitanboomin evaluates a busy and productive offseason for the Mets.
- With Cespedes off the market, stcardinalsminimo takes a look at Hot Stove signings.
- Daniel Satter Sport Talk picks out the top free agents still unsigned for 2016.
- Small winter moves could pay off in a big way for the Cardinals, according to tvteddy.
- Jason Beck reports Kirk Gibson has only good things to say about Justin Upton.
- The Braves should look to sign Rymer Liriano, writes Big Time Atlanta Sports.
- The Baseball Sociologist has an appropriate photo after this past weekend’s weather.
- Taking the polar opposite approach to the snow is Dugout Diary by Joe Boesch.
- Mistake at the Jake pays tribute to Corey Kluber with “Ballad of the Klubot.”
- Re-live TigerFest with these highlights picked out by Comerica Park, 48201.
- Newberg Report is ready for the 2016 season after this weekend’s Rangers Fan Fest.
- Max Sherzer’s historic first season in Washington is on the mind of Roman report.
- Cleveland Indians Fantasy Camp puts a bow on the latest edition with this wrap-up.
- Which Giants expectorated the most in 2015? Giants Fan Carm has the numbers.
- Baseball with Matt looks back at a memorable moment from the 2002 World Series.
- Part 5 of David Voigt’s History of Baseball series is up now over at Our Game.
1. Winter fan events. This is the time of year when clubs are holding events for their fans to interact with members of the organization. The Cardinals’ recent Winter Warm-Up event attracted huge numbers, while their traveling Cardinals Caravan takes the show on the road. Braves Give will be at the upcoming Braves Fan Fest, while Cait Covers the Bases has the list of Brewers On Deck attendees.
2. Hot Stove still burning. Rays Radio has christened this The Year of the Opt Out after opt-out clauses made their way into a number of high-profile contracts. Some big names remaining unsigned far into the winter, and The Baseball Haven argues that this is the work of the current Collective Bargaining Agreement. Tigers Forever says days like Wednesday are the kind sports fans live for, while Beck’s Blog highlights Torii Hunter’s influence on the Tigers signing Justin Upton.
3. Fantasy camping. With fans donning the uniforms of their favorite teams at fantasy camps in warmer climates, Dodger Insider profiles a fantasy camp veteran’s rebirth at Camelback Ranch. Every picture tells a story, so here are a number of stories from Cleveland Indians Fantasy Camp.
Plus a bonus one: Happy fifth anniversary to The Unbiased MLB Fan!
What’s in your Three for Thursday?