Results tagged ‘ Larry Shenk ’
- Opening Day officially is less than a week away, as The Baseball Sociologist tells us.
- Confessions of a Mariners Fan recaps her trip to watch Cactus League baseball.
- Major League Bastian reports the Indians’ Opening Day roster is taking shape.
- The Giants’ 25-man roster is all but set now, according to More Splash Hits.
- Muskat Ramblings runs through the roster decisions facing the Cubs this week.
- It’s been a strong spring for Brewers prospects, as Minor Details explains.
- Inside the White Sox is loving the team’s power surge this spring in Arizona.
- This week’s exhibition games at Dodger Stadium have cat loves the dodgers excited.
- Sheehanhagerty barely can contain his enthusiasm for the Jays to get started.
- Is Robinson Cano set to bounce back this season? The Wayniac Nation discusses.
- Fan Interference writes that the Red Sox third base situation is Panda-monium.
- Cubs fans are anxious for the season to begin, says Chicago Sports – This Guy.
- Degenerate Fanatics shares some bold 2016 predictions ahead of Opening Day.
- Here are preseason predictions for the postseason from the nosebleed section.
- How will the NL shake out this season? Dodger Drei offers his prognostication.
- Right in Your Wheelhouse previews the Cubs’ division rivals, the Cardinals.
- The Pirates’ Ray Searage is the new Dave Duncan, if you ask stlcardinalsminimo.
- Step up to B.A.T. pays tribute to the recently departed Joe Garagiola, Sr.
- April 5 is Singles Night at Miller Park and Cait Covers the Bases has details.
- Phillies Insider Larry Shenk shares a Phanatic-related excerpt from his book.
- The wait for Spring Training nearly is over and 9 Inning Know It All can’t wait.
- Tigers Forever is happy spring is in the air after a particularly cold weekend.
- The defending NL champs have question marks, says A View From The Bench.
- Phillies Insider examines the competition for spots in the Phillies rotation.
- Read about the Nationals’ non-roster Spring Training invitees at Curly W Live.
- Stlcardinalsminimo is happy to see the Cardinals get some prediction love.
- The PECOTA numbers are out, and Born On Third posted projected standings.
- Right In Your Wheelhouse advises fans not to panic if the Cubs regress in 2016.
- The Unbiased MLB Fan talks Cubs World Series and All-Star Game chances.
- The Royals’ title defense is the subject of the Kansas City Baseball Vault podcast.
- Nothing But Pinstripes asks how confident Yankees fans should be this spring.
- Will BallhawkFest come to Target Field in 2016, as Plouffe’s New Hairdo hopes?
- Our Game has five baseball books you should know, according to John Thorn.
- Here’s a glimpse into Stephen Piscotty’s life off the field from Cardinals Insider.
- The Baseball Haven looks at fantasy rankings ahead of this spring’s drafts.
- The Braves’ move to Cobb County is explained by The Wayniac Nation.
- The Baseball Sociologist reviews Toshiki Okada’s play, “God Bless Baseball.”
- Rockies prospect David Dahl is the top of the latest post over at The Futurists.
- Boor on Baseball tracks the progress of last summer’s first-round draft picks.
As Mid-South Sports Blog points out, the new format for the Gillette Home Run Derby proved quite a hit. The Miller Sport Update honored the victorious “Toddfather,” and Better Off Red posted a number of great videos from the Derby. Dodger Insider was impressed by rookie runner-up Joc Pederson, while Sam’s Sports Blog highlighted Albert Pujols for providing the most touching moment of the evening. (more…)
As you’re undoubtedly aware, the Esurance All-Star Game 2015 Final Vote is under way, as fans have until Friday, July 10, at 4 p.m. ET to decide the 34th and final roster spots for both leagues at this summer’s Midsummer Classic. One of our own, Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez, is on the ballot! Elsewhere, Dodger Insider is leading the charge to get reigning NL MVP Clayton Kershaw to Cincinnati, while Better Off Red urges fans to #VoteCueto. In the AL, Sons of ’84 wants you to vote “Yo,” and Drinking the Royals Blue Aid is counting on another big voting performance from Kansas City fans to help out Mike Moustakas. (more…)
MLB.com’s Richard Justice pulled double duty in his Justice4U MLB Pro Blog, taking note of the Braves’ better-than-expected start to 2015 and praising Albert Pujols after the slugger moved past Mickey Mantle into sole possession of 16th place on the all-time home run list with his 537th career dinger. (more…)
Donald Tincher of the Shoestring Catches blog is here to help as we wind down balloting for Major League Baseball’s Franchise Four campaign. Here are the 25 franchises he has blogged about so far, and keep an eye out for more: Angels | Athletics | Astros | Blue Jays | Braves | Brewers | Cardinals | Cubs | Indians | Mariners | Marlins | Mets | Orioles | Nationals | Phillies | Pirates | Rangers | Rays | Red Sox | Reds | Royals | Tigers | Twins | White Sox | Yankees (more…)