Results tagged ‘ Matt Kemp ’
- Born on Third is liveblogging all the rumors and news on Trade Deadline Day.
- How do trade rumors get started? The Baseball Sociologist has an example.
- Now On Deck discusses the surprise twist of Jonathan Lucroy blocking a trade.
- The Yankees dealt Andrew Miller to Cleveland, and The Cutoff Man analyzes.
- I’m Not a Headline Guy… believes the fire sale is under way in New York.
- The moves mark an exciting new day for the Yankees, says The Wayniac Nation.
- Casey Drottar is more excited about Miller than upset about not getting Lucroy.
- Matt Kemp is exactly what the Braves need, according to Big Time Atlanta Sports.
- Degenerate Fanatics discusses the possibility of a Yankees-Red Sox trade.
- To trade or not to trade? That is the question facing Peplums and Pitches.
- Stlcardinalsminimo wants to see the Redbirds make one more trade today.
- These are some trade proposals from the mind of Ticket To The Tigers.
- Matt’s Sports Blog really wants to see Kyle Schwarber move to the AL.
- A trade is bringing a local product home, as Inside the White Sox explains.
- Newberg Report enjoyed the Rangers sweeping four games from the champs.
- The Giants did it this time without Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay.
- SF Giants Photos posted a gallery of images from the win over the Nationals.
- The Phillies wrapped up a tough road trip and Phillies Insider recaps it.
- Subwaybaseball.com previews the upcoming four-game Subway Series.
- The wagnermlbblog author is from Philadelphia, so you have to appreciate these words at the end of today’s post about the first-place Mets: “A team that entered the season on the playoff bubble seems to be proving to the world why they are better than just a bubble team. And, let’s be honest, us Philadelphians do have some compassion. Every once in a while you have to let a New York City team have some fun.”
- Our friends at the incredible Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City have their official blog right here: Monarchs to Grays to Crawfords. Please be sure to follow it so you see all the posts as they hit your inbox, like these thoughts on what’s missing in the game and the need for more involvement. (By the way, did you know Jackie Robinson’s No. 42 is still being retired?)
- Because cat loves the dodgers, we’re going to show you what cat is posting. Like this great photo recap of a rivalry. And cat really loved matt kemp, because that gravatar is still going strong. On an unrelated note, I wonder if cat or anyone else can guess why Cubs manager Joe Maddon likes Meat Loaf. Or which MLB mascot is about to start a blog…
Mention your baseball blog’s URL in the comments here so we can surface it and other cool posts.
– Mark Newman