Results tagged ‘ Todd Zolecki ’
- Miranda Writes Sports has some thoughts on Jason Heyward signing with the Cubs.
- Is there a lesson to be learned from Heyward leaving, asks stlcardinalsminimo.
- Giants Fan Carm is pleased to see the Giants add a second Shark to their roster.
- Here’s a recap of last week’s Winter Meetings in Nashville from Wes the Sports Guy.
- The Baseball Stat Guy takes a look at Winter Meetings moves by the numbers.
- The shift in attention from free agent signings to trades caught BBST‘s attention.
- Man-2-Man Sports examines the question of who is winning this year’s offseason.
- The Rangers enjoyed a great winter back in July, according to Newberg Report.
- The Zo Zone spoke with former Phillies closer Ken Giles about his trade to Houston.
- What are the Royals doing to defend their crown? Around the Horn Talk investigates.
- Cardinal Red Baseball isn’t too sure what’s going on with the Redbirds this winter…
- …while tvteddy sees the Cardinals making small-but-smart moves to stay competitive.
- The defending NL champs’ path forward is on the mind of A View From The Bench.
- Wide Right Sports Blog writes about the Yankees and their offseason strategy.
- Jerry Dipoto’s Mariners makeover is impressing Confessions of a Mariners Fan.
- Plouffe’s New Hairdo put together a list of his Top Ten MLB Games Attended.
- Here’s a Q&A with Cardinals prospect Luke Weaver from The Unbiased MLB Fan.
- Drei delves into why Jackie Robinson retired rather than be traded to the Giants.
- Tom Singer’s open letter with Clint Hurdle the Elder is at Change for a Nickel.
- TribeVibe posted a photo gallery of the work under way at Progressive Field.
- The Tigers are giving back this holiday season, as Comerica Park, 48201 shows.
- JR Sport Brief asks whatever happened to collecting baseballs cards?
The deadline to have your say in the Esurance All-Star Game 2015 Final Vote is today at 4 p.m. ET, so if you haven’t already voted, get on it! If you missed it, Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez appealed to fans to #VoteTsunami in his MLB Pro Blog, The Wave of Perseverance, then went out and tossed 7 1/3 scoreless innings Thursday night. Meanwhile, Better Off Red is pulling out all the stops to get hometown pitcher Johnny Cueto to the All-Star Game. (more…)
As you’re undoubtedly aware, the Esurance All-Star Game 2015 Final Vote is under way, as fans have until Friday, July 10, at 4 p.m. ET to decide the 34th and final roster spots for both leagues at this summer’s Midsummer Classic. One of our own, Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez, is on the ballot! Elsewhere, Dodger Insider is leading the charge to get reigning NL MVP Clayton Kershaw to Cincinnati, while Better Off Red urges fans to #VoteCueto. In the AL, Sons of ’84 wants you to vote “Yo,” and Drinking the Royals Blue Aid is counting on another big voting performance from Kansas City fans to help out Mike Moustakas. (more…)
1. No doubt you’ve seen Torii Hunter’s ejection and subsequent epic outburst on Wednesday night that went viral. She Steals Second viewed it as the latest incident involving a normally mild-mannered player losing his cool over balls and strikes, following CC Sabathia’s ejection on Sunday. She suggests finding a way to make the strike zone more consistent. (more…)
The 2015 MLB First-Year Player Draft gets under way tonight, and as you’d expect, the excitement is reflected in our blogging community. Make sure to tune into MLB Network or visit MLB.com at 6 p.m. ET to watch the proceedings unfold. In the meantime, here’s a sampling of what people are saying ahead of the big event: (more…)
Welcome to the working week! Following another great weekend of baseball, we wanted to showcase some of the best posts we’ve read so far today: