Results tagged ‘ Tsunami ’
- Have you voted and blogged about your All-Star ballot like The Unbiased MLB Fan?
- Cait Covers the Bases campaigns for the Brewers. Are you stumping for your picks?
- How easy is Carlos Martinez making it look? Pretty easy, says stlcardinalsminimo.
- Looking for great shots from Coors Field? Rockies Photo Blog has those for you.
- The Game of Redemption wonders whether the White Sox can keep this up.
- How dominant was Taijuan Walker’s last start? Ask From the Corner of Edgar & Dave.
- Will The Canuck Cubbie realize his goal and be the Cubs’ unofficial Canadian blogger?
- BBST is pumped for Wednesday’s pitching matchup. Will Verlander or Gray triumph?
- Who should you pitch or ditch for Wednesday? MLB.com Fantasy 411 is here to help.
- Youstontx points out that it’s still early and the Astros can turn things around.
- Do you collect scorecards? Then you need to see this post by Cardinals Insider.
- Around the Horn Talk chuckles at the notion that the sky is falling in Kansas City.
- How are the Tigers’ top prospects performing so far in 2016? Sons of ’84 explores.
- Philly Sports Talk takes a look at Pete Mackanin’s mission as Phillies manager.
- Is Bryce Harper doing as much for the game of baseball as Jared Young suggests?
- Mollyburkhardt asks whether it’s too early for Red Sox fans to hit the panic button.
- How has David Price fared in a Red Sox uniform? Beantown Blitz analyzes.
In a fresh post to his The Wave of Perseverance MLB.com/blog, Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez discusses his offseason workouts and what motivates him to take the next step in 2016. Tsunami also talks about his charity work, specifically a recent glove drive to help out underprivileged kids in his hometown of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. Make sure you’ve subscribed to his blog to get real-time updates on future posts!
As you’re undoubtedly aware, the Esurance All-Star Game 2015 Final Vote is under way, as fans have until Friday, July 10, at 4 p.m. ET to decide the 34th and final roster spots for both leagues at this summer’s Midsummer Classic. One of our own, Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez, is on the ballot! Elsewhere, Dodger Insider is leading the charge to get reigning NL MVP Clayton Kershaw to Cincinnati, while Better Off Red urges fans to #VoteCueto. In the AL, Sons of ’84 wants you to vote “Yo,” and Drinking the Royals Blue Aid is counting on another big voting performance from Kansas City fans to help out Mike Moustakas. (more…)
We’re delighted to announce the latest addition to our MLB Pro Blogs family: Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez’s The Wave of Perseverance. In his third year in the big leagues, the right-hander boasts a 3-0 mark so far this season for the red-hot Redbirds, owners of the best record in baseball. Now the player nicknamed “Tsunami” is connecting with fans through his blog. Head over to see what he has to say and welcome him to our community with a comment! (more…)