Results tagged ‘ Yadier Molina ’
- The Cubs couldn’t solve Cole Hamels on Sunday, notes The Canuck Cubbie.
- Inside the White Sox has quotes from Carson Fulmer after his MLB debut.
- Solid pitching helped the Yankees avoid a sweep, as The Cutoff Man recaps.
- Gamer Babes remains philosophical after the Giants were swept in San Diego.
- The Dodgers’ big comeback fell short, but Dodger Insider found a silver lining.
- The Metssiah says thank God for deGrom as the Mets took the series in Philly.
- Despite it all, the Mets are in a decent position, argues The Sports Mecca.
- Phillies Phollowers posted some of her photos from the Mets-Phils series finale.
- Heat waves and heart break for Zach Eflin inspired Phils Weather‘s post.
- The Halo Way shared a photo gallery as the Angels swept the White Sox.
- Should the Tigers trade Justin Verlander? It makes sense to Cameron Billes.
- I’m Not a Headline Guy… makes the case for the Yankees selling this month.
- David Dahl could be called up soon and The Wayniac Nation is excited.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 doled out Pitch or Ditch advice for Monday’s games.
- Mike Mussina belongs in Cooperstown according to The Forty Forty Club.
- John Thorn’s Our Game published a 2014 essay on overcoming adversity.
- Read about the Cardinals’ #Made4theBest video contest at Cardinals Insider.
- From the Corner of Edgar & Dave has a photographic edition of 24 Stories.
1. High-stakes battles between contenders. The Orioles walked off yet again thanks to rookie Henry Urrutia’s first Major League home run, breaking Mets hearts like the blogger behind Summer Nights in Flushing. In the Bronx, Ed B on Sports noted that the Bird is the word as the Yankees finished off a home sweep of the Twins. Meanwhile, Yadier Molina came up big for the Cardinals against the Giants, much to the delight of stlcardinalsminimo. (more…)